Monday, April 28, 2008

Normal Days Ahead.....hopefully!

Ok, so I have been neglecting the blog for a while....but in my defense I have been quite occupied. We just finished a production last night at our church called "Generations." I was actually quite surprised when Daniel Perrin asked if I would consider taking a role in this, since I knew it was a musical. I was reluctant at first, because, while I have done some acting in the past, performance singing is a bit out of my comfort zone. The thing that got me to say yes was the idea that we are taking this show on the road, in October we will be performing Generations in Tel Aviv and in Jerusalem.

It has been a really great experience, very stretching, but fun. It was great to work with some real pros, such as Ross Hauck, Jadd Davis, Kasey Nusbickel, and director Marianne Savell, and of course my beautiful wife Sandy Smith (the most talented and beautiful of all).

So that's what I have been doing for the last two weeks. Now I am back in the "normal" swing of things.

No comments: