Tuesday, June 5, 2007

I'm not really a Blogger

Well...I guess the day has come when I have to stop making fun of my friends who are all chronic bloggers...you know the guys who carry their laptops with them everywhere chronicling every random and intensely boring detail of their day!

The problem is, I have been reading more lately than I usually do (thanks to a degree I started working on this past year through
AGTS )....and wouldn't you know I started thinking a lot more too. I figured I might as well put some of my thoughts out there to help me work them out and see what others think about it.
A few of the books I have recently read were for a class that I took that was in the Washington DC area.
There were three others that I will post later. I think I will spend a little time later adding my thoughts onthese readings and what they did to my brain. In the meantime, I think each of you should get a copy of In a Pit with a Lion on a Snowy Day by Mark Batterson. He is a great writer and the book will challenge you. The title is catchy and there is a great biblical story behind it. Although it is written from a spiritual perspective, it would be a great read for anyone.
Well now I have got to take care of some bills and a little "real work."
peaceinthemiddleeast.

2 comments:

ThePoint. said...

good thoughts...I may yet discover what goes on in the mind of Jay...:)

jdeuman said...

Jay welcome to the blogo-verse. I'm sure your thoughts will be wonderfull refined by the wiki on the inter-webs.