Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New Blog Layout and Forthcoming Exciting Content

I know, it's not much of a post to talk about things that you are going to do, but I thought I would send out a heads up about Sandy and Talia and my trip to Israel and Jordan.  We will be posting videos, pictures and thoughts throughout the trip, and if you wanted to follow along feel free.

It is an exciting thing to see with your own eyes, to feel with your own hands the very places where the stories of the Bible were born.  It is quite a faith building experience to put real places and experiences on things that you have only believed in without seeing.  We feel quite blessed to be leading this tour and hope that there will be many to come...who knows, maybe you may join us on a future trip to the Holy Land.

3 comments:

Topso said...

EAGERLY STANDING BY....

ThePoint. said...

Can't wait to travel with u my fearless leader;)

Unknown said...

Let the posting begin, We are ready for the adventure