Thursday, May 22, 2008

Daddy Day Off

Took the day off to help Sandy get ready for Olivia's and Jazlyn's birthday party tonight. Lots of excitement around here today. Olivia turned 6 today, and Jazlyn will turn 9 tomorrow! I can't believe it.

Well, a few minutes ago Ava (3 1/2) opened the front door and said, "daddy, there's a box at the door." Lo and behold, there was Olivia's present (thanks FedEx). She has been asking for an American Girl Doll for her birthday, so we finally ponied up and bought her one. She was so excited to see the cardboard box at the door, that she knew was her present (I think she probably could guess, by the size of the box what it is, but I told her is was a box of cheese and sausage).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Shoot, buddy - you're old! You have a kid who has been alive almost a decade.

jay smith said...

I am really old...Jaz isn't even my oldest...Talia just turned 11!